MetLife Senior Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 11, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MetLife in July 2014.

I applied online and was contacted through email that they would like to set up a phone screening. Went through the phone screening and assessment and was scheduled for a 1:1 interview about a week later. The interview was filled with behavioral questions ie. tell about a time that you turned a bad situation into a good one. Interview only lasted about 15 minutes and I was told that I would receive information about the next steps in a few days. Two days later I received a call stating that they wanted to offer me the position.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time that you had to prepare for a stretch goal and what steps did you take to achieve it?   Answer Question
The was no room for negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for MetLife

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MetLife in June 2014.

I applied online, had a phone interview, and was scheduled for a face-to-face interview a few days later. Unfortunately, I had to reschedule and didn't get interviewed until mid-June. When I had my 1:1 interview though, I was asked behavioral questions and was offered the job immediately after the interview. I thought the process was fairly easy. I have never gotten an offer on the spot before.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult/unexpected questions. They were all behavioral, so the examples I gave seemed easy for me to discuss.   Answer Question

I initially accepted the offer, but because I am relocating and they are not able to tell me what my schedule will be after the 10 week training, I just rejected their offer. I emailed the recruiter to explain my situation which included me relocating with a small child & being the only one available to pick him up from school each day, and she let me know that the hiring manager wasn't able to assist me. The schedule wouldn't be available until 2 weeks before the end of the training class and it was going to be between the hours of 8am - 11 pm...PERIOD!! They are not flexible or willing to work with you on schedules or pay, so that did not work for me. Luckily, I have several other offers on the table elsewhere. They just lost the best worker they would ever get!!!

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at MetLife.

I was initially brought in and trained as a temporary associate, spent six months as a temp, and was hired based on my job performance.

fairly one sided

Worked for MetLife? Contribute to the Community!