MetLife

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MetLife in March 2013.

I first received an email informing me about the job opening from a recruiter. I responded to the email and was called within the week for an initial phone screening. This involved the answering a company's most basic questions: can you talk to other people?, can you relay your personal history?, are you who your resume said you were?, what are you looking for in a company?, what questions do you have for us?

After the initial phone screen an in person interview was scheduled at my convenience for not long into the future. This interview ended up being a combination of a behavioral interview, hiring manager interview, and meeting/interviewing my future coworkers. Everybody was friendly in general and gave me a good sense of the company. Nobody was trying to grill me to put me down. It was really a show us what you know kind of interview.

After accepting the offer, there was a background check and drug screen (pretty standard).

Interview Questions
  • How have you decided what design patterns to implement in the past or what design patterns are you familiar with?   View Answer
Their offer was so impressive, there was no need to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for MetLife

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at MetLife in July 2009.

The interview is informal. Most of the questions are based on what was specified on the resume. The interviewers themselves make you comfortable. They explain

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really as long as you can cover everything that you have in your resume.   View Answer