MetLife

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Underwriting Assistant Interview

Underwriting Assistant

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at MetLife.

Interview Details – This was one of the hundreds of positions posted as the company moves to Charlotte. Applied online and received an e-mail for an in person interview over a month later. I'd already had a phone screen for another position.

I had two back to back interviews each were two person panels. Standard behavioral questions. I feel it went well overall. The interview was mid May and they intended to make a decision by the end of May , which they did.

I was told to expect an email for the background check.

Im very excited at the prospect of working for MetLife. My hopes is to make this the company from which I retire.

Interview Question – Questions were straight forward--tell me about a time when....   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pay was about what I expected. Did not attempt to negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at MetLife

Worked for MetLife? Contribute to the Community!

MetLife Videos

MetLife – Why Work for Us?

As one of the world’s largest and most successful life insurance and financial services companies, MetLife makes a difference in the lives of over 90 million customers around the world who count on us to help them… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MetLife Underwriting Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by MetLife employees and interview candidates.