MetLife

Updated Nov 13, 2014

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Underwriting Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at MetLife.

Panel.interview. Basic scenario questions. .tell me about a time when....They were specific about when they would be making their decision and it I received a call about the time they specified. Overall one the easier interviews ive had.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to help someone else with an assignment.   Answer Question
No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for MetLife

Underwriting Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at MetLife.

This was one of the hundreds of positions posted as the company moves to Charlotte. Applied online and received an e-mail for an in person interview over a month later. I'd already had a phone screen for another position.

I had two back to back interviews each were two person panels. Standard behavioral questions. I feel it went well overall. The interview was mid May and they intended to make a decision by the end of May , which they did.

I was told to expect an email for the background check.

Im very excited at the prospect of working for MetLife. My hopes is to make this the company from which I retire.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were straight forward--tell me about a time when....   Answer Question
    Pay was about what I expected. Did not attempt to negotiate.