Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at MetLife
- Financial Services Representative (29)
- Financial Advisor (22)
- Customer Service Representative (7)
- Intern (6)
- Sales Trainee (6)
- Insurance Agent (5)
- Financial Representative (5)
- Director (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- IT Manager (4)
- Financial Planner (4)
- Senior Customer Service Representative (4)
- Internal Wholesaler (4)
- Underwriter (3)
- Underwriting Analyst (3)
- Actuarial Intern (3)
- Assistant Vice President (3)
- Sales (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Pricing Analyst (3)
- Financial Service Representative (3)
- Research Analyst (3)
- Business Systems Analyst (3)
- Claim Adjuster (3)
- Marketing Assistant (3)
- Consultant (3)
- Vice President (2)
- MTU Tech Associate (2)
- Regional Sales Manager (2)
- Senior Business Systems Analyst (2)
Underwriting Assistant Interview
I applied online – interviewed at MetLife.
Panel.interview. Basic scenario questions. .tell me about a time when....They were specific about when they would be making their decision and it I received a call about the time they specified. Overall one the easier interviews ive had.
- Tell me about a time when you had to help someone else with an assignment. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for MetLife
Underwriting Assistant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 6 weeks – interviewed at MetLife.
This was one of the hundreds of positions posted as the company moves to Charlotte. Applied online and received an e-mail for an in person interview over a month later. I'd already had a phone screen for another position.
I had two back to back interviews each were two person panels. Standard behavioral questions. I feel it went well overall. The interview was mid May and they intended to make a decision by the end of May , which they did.
I was told to expect an email for the background check.
Im very excited at the prospect of working for MetLife. My hopes is to make this the company from which I retire.
- Questions were straight forward--tell me about a time when.... Answer Question
Pay was about what I expected. Did not attempt to negotiate.