MetLife

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Vice President Interview

Charlotte, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at MetLife.

Interview Details – Very smooth process and moved quickly. Company had 'another candidate in play' so I felt like I was just a formality for due diligence/EEO purposes. Also flew me out for a 45 minute meeting and didn't introduce me to any other members of the team. It was impersonal, felt rushed, and like they weren't really invested in me as a candidate. I was going to opt out of the hiring process anyway, but when I was told they were moving forward with another candidate I wasn't too surprised.

Interview Question – Asked standard behavioral interview questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Vice President Interview

Vice President
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at MetLife.

Interview Details – Many interviews; everyone associated with job must weigh-in and approve; lengthly interview process.

Negotiation Details – Little wiggle room on base salary, bonus etc. Able to negotiate signing bonus.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at MetLife

Worked for MetLife? Contribute to the Community!

MetLife Videos

MetLife – Why Work for Us?

As one of the world’s largest and most successful life insurance and financial services companies, MetLife makes a difference in the lives of over 90 million customers around the world who count on us to help them… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MetLife Vice President interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by MetLife employees and interview candidates.