MetLife Vice President Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at MetLife.

Very smooth process and moved quickly. Company had 'another candidate in play' so I felt like I was just a formality for due diligence/EEO purposes. Also flew me out for a 45 minute meeting and didn't introduce me to any other members of the team. It was impersonal, felt rushed, and like they weren't really invested in me as a candidate. I was going to opt out of the hiring process anyway, but when I was told they were moving forward with another candidate I wasn't too surprised.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MetLife

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at MetLife.

Many interviews; everyone associated with job must weigh-in and approve; lengthly interview process.

Little wiggle room on base salary, bonus etc. Able to negotiate signing bonus.

Worked for MetLife? Contribute to the Community!