MetLife Vice President Interview Questions

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at MetLife (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Very smooth process and moved quickly. Company had 'another candidate in play' so I felt like I was just a formality for due diligence/EEO purposes. Also flew me out for a 45 minute meeting and didn't introduce me to any other members of the team. It was impersonal, felt rushed, and like they weren't really invested in me as a candidate. I was going to opt out of the hiring process anyway, but when I was told they were moving forward with another candidate I wasn't too surprised.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MetLife

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at MetLife (New York, NY).

Interview

Many interviews; everyone associated with job must weigh-in and approve; lengthly interview process.

Negotiation

Little wiggle room on base salary, bonus etc. Able to negotiate signing bonus.