Metabolic Research Center

Metabolic Research Center Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Metabolic Research Center

Sales Consultant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Metabolic Research Center in January 2013.

I called to inquire about a position I had heard might be available. I was invited in the very same day for the interview. I was offered the job the next morning via voicemail. Interview consisted of general expected questions. What is your best quality? What is your worst quality? Name 3 words that describe you.

Interview Questions
    • How old are you? Unexpected because I didn't think it was allowed by law.   View Answer
    I negotiated a larger base pay.

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arvada, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arvada, CO

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Metabolic Research Center in July 2013.

I was contacted by phone and asked to come in for an interview. I went to the interview, and while waiting had to hear a very irate customer be calmed down and patronized. He was told he wasn't following the program and needed to buy more supplements. I had the interview and was told I would be contacted for a 2nd interview in a few days in my home location. During that interview I was asked repeatedly if I thought I can do the job, I am a Registered Dietitian, and I think its well within my expertise. One comment made by the woman interviewing me was that they don't like to hire dietitians because may dietitians do not like the fact that they use artificial sweeteners in the products. I had to lie and say even though I didn't use them myself, there was no harm in using them for a short period of time to lose weight. If I was to have gotten a call back, I would have refused the job anyway due to their pushy sales practices and taking advantage of customers that are so vulnerable and desperate to do anything to lose weight!

Interview Questions
    • Are you sure you can pretend to promote a product that is not in line with your beliefs? i.e.. artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, additives, preservatives, GMO, synthetic vitamins...etc.   View Answer

Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Odessa, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Odessa, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Metabolic Research Center in November 2009.

The supervisor called me about a month after applying and she said she was from Florida and would be interviewing at a certain designation. We talked for about thirty minutes and told me she was impressed with my work ethics and she would probably contact me in the next couple of days. She called the next day and made me a formal offer and I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • There was not any difficult questions and was pretty comfortable.   Answer Question

Worked for Metabolic Research Center? Contribute to the Community!