Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Metafore Technologies
- Software Support Analyst (1)
- IT Support (1)
- Service Desk Analyst (1)
- Programmer (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Accepted OfferAccepted Offer
3 times insterviews - the first two inerview with a site manager and the last one with HR manager
- How do you feel when you think about a tree? Answer Question
What were you able to negotiate? What advice would you give others considering an offer?
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week – interviewed at Metafore Technologies (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in July 2012.
General questions, somewhat technical, not very much though... It's fairly easy as long as you're not computer illiterate. The interviewer probably knows less about technology than you. They don't really care, the main thing is to stress your competency with computers and customer service skills.
- What would you do if *insert technical situation here*? 1 Answer
I just accepted. It's a call center...
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Metafore Technologies (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in November 2011.
Applied through monster, got a call and a phone interview was done before face to face.
It was nice and in good fun environment.
Manager shared some jokes and prank stories
Asked common questions regarding job and what I am looking for in a job
All in all it was a good experience
- there was no difficult questions Answer Question
I was not in a place to negotiate.
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Metafore Technologies (Guelph, ON (Canada)) in November 2011.
It was a good standard interview.
- What do you wish to be in 40 years. Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Metafore Technologies (Kamloops, BC (Canada)) in May 2010.
Was contacted by Metafore two days after I applied. Had short interview on the phone and I got invited for a group interview, even though I didn't have a 100% match for the position. Group interview with 2 people, very nice, went over my resume. I was asked questions like what I'm planning to do in 5 years. I was told at the end of the interview right away, that they had a more senior person in mind.
- What are my career plans in the next 5 years. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review