Metaoption Software

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

ASP.NET Developer Interview

ASP.NET Developer

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Metaoption Software.

Interview Details – Firstly I noticed the improper infrastructure. The candidates were being asked to sit by office boy, HR cant be seen anywhere. Then an interviewer came to call me. The interviewer questions were really good, but very unprofessional behavior - get ready to be laughed upon if you don't any of his question.

Interview Question – Deep level questions on OOPS   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
New Delhi (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Metaoption Software in May 2011.

Interview Details – Aptitude test and one to one interview

Interview Question – about pointers and their implementation   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No nothing for trainee

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Patna, Bihar (India)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Metaoption Software in February 2012.

Interview Details – for freshers they organise first two phase of written examination,followed by technical interview n at last there will be short HR interview.

Interview Question – programming in c for multily of matrix....its not very hard...but at that i reall made mistake   View Answer

Negotiation Details – its good.

Software Trainee Interview

Software Trainee

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Metaoption Software in September 2012.

Interview Details – I got a mail from company regarding recruitment. I appeared at the venue and submitted my resume. After some time I was asked for written test which included questions from aptitude,english and c\c++ based pointer question. next round was technical interview which consisted of basic questions from php,object orientation ,java,dbms.
Finally hr round where general questions from you.

Interview Question – In hr round the very first thing happened that The interviewer suggested me to go IT hub cities saying I am good in academics and technical interview.   View Answer

Software Trainee Interview

Software Trainee
Patna, Bihar (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Metaoption Software in January 2012.

Interview Details – I searched for a software company in patna and came up with metaoption,i called on the number to ask for any vacancy and as informed about the vacancy for fresher i headed to the office the next day along with my resume and relevant documents.i met the HR and was informed about the hiring process.at 1st i took the written test for general aptitude and on qualifying i was given the technical test,after qualifying bot the tests i went fir a 1-1 technical interview,the interview was about 20 minutes long ,after being informed theat i have cleared the technical interview i went for the HR round.i was offered the job by the Semior HR and i accepted the offer.it was a 1 day process.

Interview Question – i was asked to write a java program for creating and editing a table for multiple entries.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation for freshers.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Metaoption Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Metaoption Software interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Metaoption Software employees and interview candidates.