Metaoption Software Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2014

3.2

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Metaoption Software (Noida (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Two rounds of interview. One was telephonic interview and another was face to face. Mostly questions were asked about projects and latest technologies used in your project like web server, deployment of java applications and sql as well

US IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patna, Bihar (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Metaoption Software (Patna, Bihar (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was easy and quick. The decision though did take some time and the HR executives are pretty supportive. The overall experience is nice and pleasant.
    Advice: It is a mid level company so please do not expect an excellent infrastructure.

Interview Questions

• Questions were easy and direct. Lots of questions to check my stability   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation was take it or leave it

ASP.NET Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Metaoption Software.

Interview

Firstly I noticed the improper infrastructure. The candidates were being asked to sit by office boy, HR cant be seen anywhere. Then an interviewer came to call me. The interviewer questions were really good, but very unprofessional behavior - get ready to be laughed upon if you don't any of his question.

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patna, Bihar (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Metaoption Software (Patna, Bihar (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Got a call from recruiter, went through 3 round screening.
    Telephonic : this was a 15-20 minute call, asked question mostly related to my resume.
    HR: they asked me normal questions trying to gazed the intent for the profile.
    PI : This interview was taken directly by VP Marketing.

Interview Questions

• All question are from the Marketing Domain, anyone who has basic knowledge of marketing can justify for the job   Answer Question

Software Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Metaoption Software in September 2012.

Interview

I got a mail from company regarding recruitment. I appeared at the venue and submitted my resume. After some time I was asked for written test which included questions from aptitude,english and c\c++ based pointer question. next round was technical interview which consisted of basic questions from php,object orientation ,java,dbms.
    Finally hr round where general questions from you.

Interview Questions

• In hr round the very first thing happened that The interviewer suggested me to go IT hub cities saying I am good in academics and technical interview.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patna, Bihar (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Metaoption Software (Patna, Bihar (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

for freshers they organise first two phase of written examination,followed by technical interview n at last there will be short HR interview.

Interview Questions

• programming in c for multily of matrix....its not very hard...but at that i reall made mistake   1 Answer

Negotiation

its good.

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patna, Bihar (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Metaoption Software (Patna, Bihar (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

I searched for a software company in patna and came up with metaoption,i called on the number to ask for any vacancy and as informed about the vacancy for fresher i headed to the office the next day along with my resume and relevant documents.i met the HR and was informed about the hiring process.at 1st i took the written test for general aptitude and on qualifying i was given the technical test,after qualifying bot the tests i went fir a 1-1 technical interview,the interview was about 20 minutes long ,after being informed theat i have cleared the technical interview i went for the HR round.i was offered the job by the Semior HR and i accepted the offer.it was a 1 day process.

Interview Questions

• i was asked to write a java program for creating and editing a table for multiple entries.   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation for freshers.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Metaoption Software (New Delhi (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

Aptitude test and one to one interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No nothing for trainee