Metasys Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2015

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Metasys Technologies

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Metasys Technologies (Leesburg, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

A recruiter saw my resume on a job board and left me a voicemail about the position. Before I could return his call, he emailed a job description. I replied with an updated resume. Then, I called to discuss the position. During the call, he interviewed me and told me that I would make a great fit for his client. He asked if he could send an intent to represent letter so that he could submit me for the position. I agreed to his intent and told him to e-mail the letter. I signed the letter and e-mailed it back to him. He told me that he was in close contact with his client and would have an answer in two weeks. The next week, I called for follow up; and, sounding upset, he told me that he had not heard anything but would contact me when he got an update. A couple of weeks later, I called and he still did not have an answer from the company. To this date (1.5 months later), he has not called. It seems like he was a crock.

Interview Questions

• How much business analyst experience do you have?   1 Answer

Embedded C Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Metasys Technologies (Hyderābād (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Face to face, skill test, hr

Interview Questions