Methode Electronics

9 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Production Supervisor - Second Shift Interview

Production Supervisor - Second Shift

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Methode Electronics in November 2012.

Interview Details – Tough interview, engineering, management and plant manger involved. Hard to get a read on the how the interview was going. Lots of traffic in the meeting room during the interview.

Interview Question – Details about hometown   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Delays, hurry-up and wait more delays.

Quality Engineer Interview

Quality Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Methode Electronics.

Interview Details – Just one interview. Met with 3 different people at the interview. Had to be hired contract because going through the company's HR takes too long. You will likely be hired to the company eventually but you may have to initiate the process. Depends on your manager how much prodding you will have to do.

Interview Question – Technical quested were asked. They seemed to be trying to weed out some people.   Answer Question

Resident Engineer Interview

Resident Engineer
Southfield, MI

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Methode Electronics in January 2014.

Interview Details – An offer was made the day of the interview which was later rescinded via the executive approval process. Advice: Although it makes logical sense, interviewing personnel should be more thorough to ensure they are getting the right candidate. Apparently making quick decisions and then revoking the effort is a better option.

Interview Question – No difficult questions when you're interviewing for a position you have experience in.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was made with the salary I had indicated I would accept with an increase after 90 days plus a car allowance.

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Associate Interview

Customer Service Associate

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Methode Electronics.

Interview Details – After I applied, I had an in person interview with the Customer Service Supervisor. The process to receive an offer took quite a lot of time after the initial verbal offer; the corporate office likes to drag their feet. The background check took several weeks.

Interview Question – What did you like least about your last position?   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Senior Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Methode Electronics.

Interview Details – This company is with very poor management and very low efficiency.

Interview Question – They asked me to go for an on-site interview, and they didn't book me a flight ticket until the afternoon before the travelling day. To save money, they put me in a 24 hour-non-stop itinerary, just try to avoid a hotel cost! you can imagine how cheap this company is. It took one and half month for them to send out the offer letter after they made decision. What employer would do that? If you want to hire someone, you need be quick.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they don't want to offer much money and keep lowering the package, after I singed the offer letter, half year later, they rescinded the offer. Never bother with this company

Product Engineer Interview

Product Engineer
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Methode Electronics in August 2010.

Interview Details – It was a long interview - about 3 hours. Met with four different people including my would be boss and coworkers. Questions ranged everywhere from behavioral to very specific skill questions.

Interview Question – What are your biggest weakness when dealing with other people?   Answer Question

Senior Project Engineer Interview

Senior Project Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Methode Electronics in January 2013.

Interview Details – It is pretty good
first telephonic and then a face to face round with the technical team
one more round with the technical manager...
and then final round with the HR

Interview Question – Expected salary and justify   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, you can ask for more than 30%

Thermal Design Engineer Interview

Thermal Design Engineer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Methode Electronics.

Interview Details – 1 hr aptitude and tech test(pretty hard)
1 hr Personal Interview (only technical)

Interview Question – solve problems on Conduction and radiation   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Electrical Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Methode Electronics in August 2007.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by two engineers and the general manager of the division.

Interview Question – Do you know of any techniques to reduce noise in analog circuit design?   View Answer

Worked for Methode Electronics? Contribute to the Community!