Methode Electronics Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2014
Updated Jun 4, 2014

2.9

Production Supervisor - Second Shift Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Methode Electronics in November 2012.

Tough interview, engineering, management and plant manger involved. Hard to get a read on the how the interview was going. Lots of traffic in the meeting room during the interview.

Interview Questions
    Delays, hurry-up and wait more delays.

Quality Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Methode Electronics.

Just one interview. Met with 3 different people at the interview. Had to be hired contract because going through the company's HR takes too long. You will likely be hired to the company eventually but you may have to initiate the process. Depends on your manager how much prodding you will have to do.

Interview Questions
    • Technical quested were asked. They seemed to be trying to weed out some people.   Answer Question

Resident Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Southfield, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Methode Electronics in January 2014.

An offer was made the day of the interview which was later rescinded via the executive approval process. Advice: Although it makes logical sense, interviewing personnel should be more thorough to ensure they are getting the right candidate. Apparently making quick decisions and then revoking the effort is a better option.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions when you're interviewing for a position you have experience in.   Answer Question
    The offer was made with the salary I had indicated I would accept with an increase after 90 days plus a car allowance.

Customer Service Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Methode Electronics.

After I applied, I had an in person interview with the Customer Service Supervisor. The process to receive an offer took quite a lot of time after the initial verbal offer; the corporate office likes to drag their feet. The background check took several weeks.

Senior Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Methode Electronics.

This company is with very poor management and very low efficiency.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me to go for an on-site interview, and they didn't book me a flight ticket until the afternoon before the travelling day. To save money, they put me in a 24 hour-non-stop itinerary, just try to avoid a hotel cost! you can imagine how cheap this company is. It took one and half month for them to send out the offer letter after they made decision. What employer would do that? If you want to hire someone, you need be quick.   Answer Question
    they don't want to offer much money and keep lowering the package, after I singed the offer letter, half year later, they rescinded the offer. Never bother with this company

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Methode Electronics in August 2010.

It was a long interview - about 3 hours. Met with four different people including my would be boss and coworkers. Questions ranged everywhere from behavioral to very specific skill questions.

Interview Questions
    • What are your biggest weakness when dealing with other people?   Answer Question

Senior Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Methode Electronics in January 2013.

It is pretty good
    first telephonic and then a face to face round with the technical team
    one more round with the technical manager...
    and then final round with the HR

Yes, you can ask for more than 30%

Thermal Design Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Methode Electronics.

1 hr aptitude and tech test(pretty hard)
    1 hr Personal Interview (only technical)

Electrical Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Methode Electronics in August 2007.

I was interviewed by two engineers and the general manager of the division.

Interview Questions
    • Do you know of any techniques to reduce noise in analog circuit design?   View Answer

Worked for Methode Electronics? Contribute to the Community!