Methodist Health System - Dallas

Methodist Health System - Dallas Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Methodist Health System - Dallas

Contractiing Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Methodist Health System - Dallas.

I applied online and get a call back within 3 days.The person interviewing me was late (30 min) and during the interviewed their body language was very unprofessional. Overall, very unprofessional experience. However the recruiter was very nice and professional. I am sure that they are more organized then that but I was offended.

Interview Questions
    • I wasn't asked many questions. It was more like a conversation and the only question I remember from that experience was "Tell me about yourself".   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mansfield, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mansfield, TX

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at Methodist Health System - Dallas in October 2013.

Interview went very well. The hospital is a beautiful facility. The manager was very pleasant but appeared to be busy.

Interview Questions
    • What would have you learned and what would you change about yourself as it relates to your career   Answer Question

Respiratory Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Methodist Health System - Dallas in May 2010.

I was contacted by their HR person who set up an interview. At the interview, I was interviewed by the department head and two team leaders. Everyone was incredibly friendly and accommodating. I was asked simple questions like strengths vs. weaknesses, what am I looking for in an employer, what type of hours can I work, etc. Afterwards, I took a test that had pretty basic respiratory care concepts.

Occupational Therapist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Methodist Health System - Dallas in October 2010.

The rehab director seems great. Very helpful phone interview. She did a thorough interview onsite but still made me feel comfortable. She was very open about sharing that they want to make sure the hospital and type of setting, inpatient acute care is the right fit for candidate and not just saying anything to fill the position. Down to earth and not into micro managing like some managers are big into.

Interview Questions
    • Tell about a time when you had to make an unpopular decision at work and how did it turn out?   Answer Question

The drive into heart of Dallas.

Worked for Methodist Health System - Dallas? Contribute to the Community!