Methodist Healthcare Ministries

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
San Antonio, TX

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Methodist Healthcare Ministries in March 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process was swift and painless. Everyone was extremely polite, nice and professional. The interview questions were behavioral-based which means there is not really a "right" answer. It was also well-organized. The fact that it was a panel-interview can be stressful. But everyone was at ease, which helped.

Interview Question – Name an instance when you had little to no help with a task. How did you accomplish it and what was outcome?   Answer Question

IT Speciaist Interview

IT Speciaist
San Antonio, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Methodist Healthcare Ministries in January 2011.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by the IT supervisor and the Applications manager. Both asked quite a few questions about my experience and technical skills. The IT manager asked every technical question I could think of (very basic stuff), like what are the differences in the 802.11 wireless schemes that are used today?, what is a domain and how would how add a client workstation? Stuff like that. The interview took about 90 minutes. The applications manager asked me a bunch of personality questions, and a bunch of situational questions on how to handle customers. The only thing that really stuck out to me was my gut instict told me that this IT manager was going to be very flaky, which in the end he was pretty flaky. Sad to say, after a couple of months, I was let go with no explanation just that they terminated the contract. I think it was because I was solving lots of problems that had been sitting in the queue for so long, and my ppush to get a standardized image.

Interview Question – How would you handle 2 calls that were high priority and both came in at the same time, and one dall was from a VP and the other from a business critical team?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was offered a prearranged salary that was giving to me by the recruiting company.

Worked for Methodist Healthcare Ministries? Contribute to the Community!