Methodist Healthcare System

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Emergency Medical Technician III Interview

Live Oak, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Methodist Healthcare System in April 2012.

Interview Details – Once an application is picked for a interview, you will meet with a technician and a nurse for your face to face interview. The recommendations from the interviewers depends on what happens to you if you get the job or not.

Interview Question – Why you are a fit for our organization?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Insurance Follow-Up/Payment Posting Interview

Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Methodist Healthcare System in September 2011.

Interview Details – The interview went great. Both of my would-be bosses seemed to like everything I said. They even went so far as to tell me about the yearly company holiday parties and how much fun they are. I was told I receive a call from HR to schedule skills testing... a week later, nothing. I contacted both of my interviewers and one of them told me the person in HR that schedules the testing was on vacation and would return in a week. Two weeks went by...still nothing. I continued to contact my interviewers to no avail. They both stopped responding. Then 4 months later I received an email saying that someone else was hired for that position. What a crock!

Interview Question – Do you know about insurance posting?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Methodist Healthcare System? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Methodist Healthcare System interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Methodist Healthcare System employees and interview candidates.