Methodist Healthcare System

Interviews for Top Jobs at Methodist Healthcare System

Emergency Medical Technician III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Live Oak, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Live Oak, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Methodist Healthcare System in April 2012.

Once an application is picked for a interview, you will meet with a technician and a nurse for your face to face interview. The recommendations from the interviewers depends on what happens to you if you get the job or not.

Interview Questions

Insurance Follow-Up/Payment Posting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Methodist Healthcare System in September 2011.

The interview went great. Both of my would-be bosses seemed to like everything I said. They even went so far as to tell me about the yearly company holiday parties and how much fun they are. I was told I receive a call from HR to schedule skills testing... a week later, nothing. I contacted both of my interviewers and one of them told me the person in HR that schedules the testing was on vacation and would return in a week. Two weeks went by...still nothing. I continued to contact my interviewers to no avail. They both stopped responding. Then 4 months later I received an email saying that someone else was hired for that position. What a crock!

Interview Questions