Methodist Hospital

Interviews for Top Jobs at Methodist Hospital

Network Engineering II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Methodist Hospital in June 2014.

Contacted my Recruiter- Recruiter did not explain that this was a 80 percent VOIP position and do not even know this site uses Nortel until last minute.
    Interview by Telecommunication manager at Methodist. Very excellent and experience manager )Nice guy)
    Then following week I had a Group/Panel and was weird because 7 people was cramped in a 8X* conference room (look like a messy closet) VP and Account manager (recruiter) was sitting in. Two guys standing and two more engineers on a conference call(lead III engineer)
    1. Interview was very Detailed on UCCX, CUCM, and Unity.
    2. Know your backup/Restore, Troubleshooting phones
    3. Understand some weird Phone above head speakers .
    4, This is a Cisco VOIP interview but in my experience they do have 6000 Nortel phones which I was not even interested(dead end legacy phone systems)
    Drill down interview and miss 4 percent answers. This is a engineer II and some questions like backup servers are not for a type II engineer. Some questions need to be lax for type III engineers questions.

Interview Questions

Environmental Services Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Methodist Hospital in June 2013.

I was recommended by an employee but was first hired through a temp agency. The interview process was meeting face to face with the EVS Supervisor. They were very straight to the point. I was hired.

It was not negotiable. At least i didnt pursue a negotiation.

Adult Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arcadia, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arcadia, CA

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Methodist Hospital in January 2013.

During the interview, I was briefly asked about why I would like to volunteer and if I had any experience. They do not require any experiences because you will be trained depending on which department you work in.