Metro Public Adjustment

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Public Adjuster Trainee Interview

Public Adjuster Trainee

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Metro Public Adjustment.

Interview Details – The first contact was on the phone. I was given all the information I needed to research the company. Then we met in person and I was given all the information I needed to decide if this was a good fit for me in a 15 minute presentation. Once I signed up I went straight to orientation that same day.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years from now?   View Answer

Public Adjuster Interview

Public Adjuster
Oakbrook Ter, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Metro Public Adjustment in January 2013.

Interview Details – They advertise help wanted through Craigslist.com, after you let them know you are interested in attending a free introduction seminar, you will be invited to attend. Then you are invited to attend and watch an introduction to the company and job description you are applying for. If you like what was covered, you are invited to stay and set up a one on one interview. Less than 10% of the group actually stays to set up a second interview. (Red Flag) Then on the interview, they get to know you on a casual basis and make sure that this is a good fit for you and the company, only a very small percentage of applicants get rejected (second red flag). You then will need to give them $40.00 at the end of the interview to cover the training material which only consists on an e-mail document that you can print at home if you choose and to attend regular training classes that are 1 hour a week for 12 weeks.

Interview Question – Why do you want to become a public adjuster?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There wasn't any, its a 1099 position and based on 100
% commission.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Bensalem, PA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Metro Public Adjustment in January 2011.

Interview Details – One interviewer.

Interview Question – The questions were pretty standard (mostly about previous experience).   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Expect low pay.

Property Damage Inspector Interview

Property Damage Inspector
Allentown, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Metro Public Adjustment in February 2013.

Interview Details – This company advertises on Craigslist, Pennsylvania help wanted section daily with ads that do NOT state the name of the company or phone number. They refused to tell me on the phone anything, insist I come down for a group presentation.

Interview Question – Commission only job, the hiring process is a revolving door.. Recruiters extremely rude and uninformative.   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

Claims Adjuster
Manasquan, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Metro Public Adjustment in September 2012.

Interview Details – They stuck everyone in the basement of an office building and gave what I can only describe as the most boring and uninspiring power point presentation I have every experienced. All of the staff seemed like older has been or younger never was salesmen/women. The presenter kept talking about how every job he goes on he finds all of these things that everyone else missed because he is so smart and good at his job. Any way, after he finished blowing smoke up his own ass he proceeded to explain that if you just lay a little money out now, you can get certified and become highly successful. They will hire anyone who sits through the process, which makes sense because after doing a little research I found out that the company is a multi level marketing scam. You can read up on what that means if you are interested, but long story short it means that they are a slightly more legal version of a pyramid. And if you check the reviews of their company on line, pretty much every customer talks about how they got fucked.

Interview Question – None, they will hire anyone because they will make residual sales off of you   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Organization is a scam that does nothing but ripoff the uninformed

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Metro Public Adjustment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Metro Public Adjustment interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Metro Public Adjustment employees and interview candidates.