Metro Transit St. Louis

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Metro Transit St. Louis in April 2013.

Interview Details – I heard the job at a very small career fair, so I submitted the application with my resume. Three weeks later, they invited me to the phone interview. It was my manager, sounds a really nice person. Every question is just common. I really enjoyed the conversation with her. Then one week later, I got that offer.

Interview Question – The manager asked me when I can come to work, that is out of my expectation.   Answer Question

Diversity Supplier Specialist Interview

Diversity Supplier Specialist

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Metro Transit St. Louis in February 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and three days later received an email to submit an internal application. The following day recived a call to set up a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 20 minutes and I was told a decision would be made in 1 week. The job responsiblities were straight forward. The interview questions concerned my professional experience.

Interview Question – What were your last responsibilities on your previous job?   Answer Question

Sales Job Interview

Sales Job

The process took a day - interviewed at Metro Transit St. Louis in January 2008.

Interview Details – I was brough back in a room by a manager. It was a 1 on 1 interview. They asked a dew basic questions. Like your strengths and weaknesses. Pretty straight forward interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for Metro Transit St. Louis? Contribute to the Community!