MetroHealth System

Relevance Date Difficulty

RPSGT Interview

RPSGT
Cleveland, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at MetroHealth System in February 2010.

Interview Details – I met the department head during my clinicals and he wanted to hire me right away. He had me apply online and even called HR ahead of time to get me scheduled right away. After calling twice over a 5 day period they scheduled my interview. I went in and met with HR and they approved everything and sent it to my department. My second interview was immediate and completed within another week. After that I had to wait for my paperwork and background check to be processed - this took over a month. If the department head wasn't in such a hurry to get me in, it probably would have taken over 2 months.

Interview Question – They showed different print outs of sleep stages and asked what they were   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Very Difficult Interview

Director, Strategic Communications Interview

Director, Strategic Communications
Cleveland, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at MetroHealth System in July 2013.

Interview Details – Metro is known for its critical care and apparently crisis mode is how they function. The director and VP were looking for work and resigned within two months of one another. I was invited to interview by the VP. At the second interview, did not see her; instead, interviewed with another VP who told me the interview process has been suspended. WHY AM I SITTING HERE? HR did not know this decision was made and shortly after meeting with the VP, HR was making me an offer--YIKES. They are now posting the position again. God bless whoever decides to work there. Be prepared for crisis.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   View Answer

Worked for MetroHealth System? Contribute to the Community!