MetroHealth System Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2014
Updated Aug 21, 2014

3.4

Medical Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at MetroHealth System in July 2014.

the process took about 4 months all together and was a litlle backwards. I met with the unit manager first, then about a month and a half later i met with human resources... from there it took about 3 weeks to start working. They are union so they had a description of all benefits, and the pay was already decided based on a pay grade set by the union. The staff all seemed so friendly and made me feel comfortable, and less nervous.

Interview Questions
    • The unit manager asked questions pertaining to the job description, such as how to obtain vitals and what were the norms.   Answer Question
    Not really negotiable. Based on experience and is union

Director, Strategic Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at MetroHealth System in July 2013.

Metro is known for its critical care and apparently crisis mode is how they function. The director and VP were looking for work and resigned within two months of one another. I was invited to interview by the VP. At the second interview, did not see her; instead, interviewed with another VP who told me the interview process has been suspended. WHY AM I SITTING HERE? HR did not know this decision was made and shortly after meeting with the VP, HR was making me an offer--YIKES. They are now posting the position again. God bless whoever decides to work there. Be prepared for crisis.

RPSGT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied in-person. The process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at MetroHealth System in February 2010.

I met the department head during my clinicals and he wanted to hire me right away. He had me apply online and even called HR ahead of time to get me scheduled right away. After calling twice over a 5 day period they scheduled my interview. I went in and met with HR and they approved everything and sent it to my department. My second interview was immediate and completed within another week. After that I had to wait for my paperwork and background check to be processed - this took over a month. If the department head wasn't in such a hurry to get me in, it probably would have taken over 2 months.

Interview Questions
    • They showed different print outs of sleep stages and asked what they were   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Revenue Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hospital (Chile)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hospital (Chile)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at MetroHealth System in March 2011.

HIM department

Interview Questions
    • Who has been my most difficult challenge   View Answer
    know your value

Daytime Mammography & Diagnostic Radiology Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at MetroHealth System in February 2009.

Online appl;ication, one interview at hosp, one interview at site with manager and doctors, two day wait for phone response, one week wait to start the new job.

Interview Questions
    very well managed and clearly good negotiating skills to encourage perspective applicant make a choice

Worked for MetroHealth System? Contribute to the Community!