MetroPCS Sales Associate Interview Questions

2.9

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online - interviewed at MetroPCS.

Interview was in a temporary office they rented for interview. They hadn't figured out where they were located.

Other Interview Reviews for MetroPCS

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oxnard, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxnard, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at MetroPCS in June 2011.

Simple, if you can talk fancy as if you know what you are talking about.. you can get the job.

There was none.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fontana, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fontana, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at MetroPCS in June 2013.

There was like 5 people doing the interview. They looked at my college education and were not satisfied, asking me why i was doing two different fields. They did NOT ask any of the usual questions like WHY DO U WANT TO WORK HERE, etc.

Interview Questions
    • If you have studied two different fields, why are you trying to get into sales now?
      I also had to answer some interview questions in spanish
        Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Reading, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at MetroPCS in February 2012.

It was a very simple get to know each other for an entry level position.

Interview Questions
    • Why would make you an asset to this company instead of any other applicant?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Union City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union City, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at MetroPCS in June 2009.

They did not ask many question because I was previous employee of another Metro Pcs Dealer. They knwe that I already know many things of the company so the experience it wasnt hard .

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MetroPCS in April 2010.

I was called within a week of submitting my resume online and set up an interview for the following Saturday. I got there 5 minutes before the interview and was made to wait over half an hour. Mostly asked about experience and availability. Questions were mostly open ended, and didn't ask specifics. The few specific questions were where do I see myself in 10 years, what do I hope to get out of this job, and immediately started talking about pay. When I mentioned what I currently made no more questions about money were asked, which makes me think they were nervous about matching. They did ask what I could bring to the table, as many others were being interviewed, but since MetroPCS is a regional carrier I felt most of my knowledge in mobile communications with smartphone OS's was a little out of place and out of date to fit in. In the end I rambled on too much, because of the open questions, but overall I think I hit the major points.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  East Brunswick, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Brunswick, NJ

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at MetroPCS in August 2009.

The company contacted me via phone, then we completed additional forms online. The did a background check, and an employment check. They required a copy of my last paystub to verify my last wages.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time Questions. There are too many to name off when working in retail and customer service.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at MetroPCS in January 2009.

Me and my former boss had much in common i.e. previous employer and joked around about having the same name. It consisted of a total of 3 questions. I answered them and was offered employment.

Interview Questions
    Told me that benefits weren't offered (at the time) and I would be part time. He then recommened that I request more money. Which I got.

Worked for MetroPCS? Contribute to the Community!