MetroPCS

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate

I applied online and interviewed at MetroPCS.

Interview Details – Interview was in a temporary office they rented for interview. They hadn't figured out where they were located.

Interview Question – Why did you move back to your previous position.   Answer Question

Oxnard, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at MetroPCS in June 2011.

Interview Details – Simple, if you can talk fancy as if you know what you are talking about.. you can get the job.

Interview Question – How good are you at selling accessories?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none.

Fontana, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at MetroPCS in June 2013.

Interview Details – There was like 5 people doing the interview. They looked at my college education and were not satisfied, asking me why i was doing two different fields. They did NOT ask any of the usual questions like WHY DO U WANT TO WORK HERE, etc.

Interview Question – If you have studied two different fields, why are you trying to get into sales now?
I also had to answer some interview questions in spanish
  Answer Question

Reading, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at MetroPCS in February 2012.

Interview Details – It was a very simple get to know each other for an entry level position.

Interview Question – Why would make you an asset to this company instead of any other applicant?   View Answer

Union City, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at MetroPCS in June 2009.

Interview Details – They did not ask many question because I was previous employee of another Metro Pcs Dealer. They knwe that I already know many things of the company so the experience it wasnt hard .

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself ?   Answer Question

San Jose, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MetroPCS in April 2010.

Interview Details – I was called within a week of submitting my resume online and set up an interview for the following Saturday. I got there 5 minutes before the interview and was made to wait over half an hour. Mostly asked about experience and availability. Questions were mostly open ended, and didn't ask specifics. The few specific questions were where do I see myself in 10 years, what do I hope to get out of this job, and immediately started talking about pay. When I mentioned what I currently made no more questions about money were asked, which makes me think they were nervous about matching. They did ask what I could bring to the table, as many others were being interviewed, but since MetroPCS is a regional carrier I felt most of my knowledge in mobile communications with smartphone OS's was a little out of place and out of date to fit in. In the end I rambled on too much, because of the open questions, but overall I think I hit the major points.

Interview Questions

East Brunswick, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at MetroPCS in August 2009.

Interview Details – The company contacted me via phone, then we completed additional forms online. The did a background check, and an employment check. They required a copy of my last paystub to verify my last wages.

Interview Question – Name a time Questions. There are too many to name off when working in retail and customer service.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Sales Associate

The process took a day - interviewed at MetroPCS in January 2009.

Interview Details – Me and my former boss had much in common i.e. previous employer and joked around about having the same name. It consisted of a total of 3 questions. I answered them and was offered employment.

Interview Question – Why should you work here   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Told me that benefits weren't offered (at the time) and I would be part time. He then recommened that I request more money. Which I got.

Interviews for Top Jobs at MetroPCS

Worked for MetroPCS? Contribute to the Community!