MetroPCS

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Sales Re Interview

Sales Re

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at MetroPCS in May 2011.

Interview Details – i went and apply in the store when i turned in the application the manager told me to go back to his office for an interview. he asked few questions about my previous job, education, and interests.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work with us???   View Answer
  • tell me some reasons why i should hire you over everbody else???   View Answer

Negotiation Details – pay is no negotiable they start paying you 8.00 per hour plus comition

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at MetroPCS

Worked for MetroPCS? Contribute to the Community!

MetroPCS Videos

MetroPCS – Why Work for Us?

Free from limitations. Free to do more. At MetroPCS, we look for great people to bring their best to the job. It’s how we intend to keep on reinventing the wireless industry. As one of the nation’s leading providers of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MetroPCS Sales Re interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by MetroPCS employees and interview candidates.