Metrolink Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Metrolink

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Metrolink.

I applied online via my school's career center as well as the given email to HR. It took about 3-4 months to hear a response. I received a phone call to do an in-person interview at the company. My interview was panel style with 3 employees in the department. A lot of the questions were centered on previous experience and behavioral.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you had a difficult customer/client?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Metrolink.

interview went very fast. only one round.

Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Metrolink in May 2012.

I was called for a brief phone screen then invited for an interview with the Director of H/R and the person who would be my boss, the CFO. The 3 of us met together for over an hour, discussing the history of the company, the details of the job and the specifics issues related to the department and it's problems. I was told about the difficulties I would face starting from Day One, including past errors that needed correction and employee morale. I found it to be an engaging, honest and open interview with candid information given.

Interview Questions
    • I don't think there was a question posed to me that I had difficulty answering. I wish I had delved deeper into the difficulties they spoke to me about because, as honest as they were with me in the interview, the problems were so much more complex and, ultimately, insurmountable for me. If I had been more probing with my questions, I might have gained more knowledge that would have led to me not accepting their offer.   Answer Question
    I was made an initial offer. During the interview phase it was revealed to me that the agency had been in a salary freeze for a significant amount of time and that it was not likely to be lifted in the forseeable future. Using this information, I negotiated a slightly higher salary.

Road Foreman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Metrolink in March 2009.

Rec'd an invitation to interview by telephone. Had the interview and was not successful.

CER Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Metrolink in July 2010.

Basic interview questions