Metrolink Interview Questions

3.4

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Metrolink (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied online through my school's career center postings and was contacted two days later for an interview the following week. Interviewed with HR contact + two department heads. Very friendly and personable, but difficult questions that asked me to recall specific instances where I had to overcome certain problems having to do with a situation or a person.

Interview Questions

• Can you think of an instance where you had to overcome a nuisance in the workplace, and what steps did you take?   Answer Question

Internship duration was too long.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Metrolink.

Interview

I applied online via my school's career center as well as the given email to HR. It took about 3-4 months to hear a response. I received a phone call to do an in-person interview at the company. My interview was panel style with 3 employees in the department. A lot of the questions were centered on previous experience and behavioral.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a difficult customer/client?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Metrolink.

Interview

interview went very fast. only one round.

Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Metrolink (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

I was called for a brief phone screen then invited for an interview with the Director of H/R and the person who would be my boss, the CFO. The 3 of us met together for over an hour, discussing the history of the company, the details of the job and the specifics issues related to the department and it's problems. I was told about the difficulties I would face starting from Day One, including past errors that needed correction and employee morale. I found it to be an engaging, honest and open interview with candid information given.

Interview Questions

• I don't think there was a question posed to me that I had difficulty answering. I wish I had delved deeper into the difficulties they spoke to me about because, as honest as they were with me in the interview, the problems were so much more complex and, ultimately, insurmountable for me. If I had been more probing with my questions, I might have gained more knowledge that would have led to me not accepting their offer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was made an initial offer. During the interview phase it was revealed to me that the agency had been in a salary freeze for a significant amount of time and that it was not likely to be lifted in the forseeable future. Using this information, I negotiated a slightly higher salary.

Road Foreman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Metrolink (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

Rec'd an invitation to interview by telephone. Had the interview and was not successful.

Interview Questions

• What management skills do I have   1 Answer
    • What type of manager am I?   1 Answer

CER Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Metrolink in July 2010.

Interview

Basic interview questions