Metron Aviation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Lead Analyst Interview

Lead Analyst
Dulles, VA

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Metron Aviation.

Interview Details – The hiring process/interview was to travel to Dulles from Michigan and pay my own way there. I was taken out for lunch by 2 VP's. After lunch the CEO interviewed me and said there was at least 15 years of work. I was laid off after 18 mos.

Interview Question – How many years do you want to work?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interviewed at Metron Aviation

Interview Details – There were 3 interviews. First one was meeting a developer where we just talked about my background and interests. He would ask me a few questions regarding Java or Hibernate but nothing really that technical. The second interview was with the HR representative. Here we just talked about things like salary, work environment things like that. Third interview was a technical interview with another developer. It was basically just a basic Java interview nothing fancy.

Interview Question – How would you call a static method in Java?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Washington, DC

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Metron Aviation in October 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was really relaxed, I know this was not the case for my other friends that interviewed. They asked standard questions like,' Why Metron?' and ' What skills do you offer that can benefit Metron?.' Unlike my other friend who interviewed with Metron, I was not asked any technical questions.

Interview Question – Why Metron?   Answer Question

Systems Engineering Interview

Systems Engineering
Dulles, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Metron Aviation in August 2010.

Interview Details – Began with phone interviews with senior management staff and HR. Then, a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager, followed by a group interview-cum-personality test. Following further discussions with HR, received an offer letter.

Interview Question – Whether I would consider a commission-based position   View Answer

Reason for Declining – While an acceptable salary was offered, benefits did not meet minimum requirements.

Worked for Metron Aviation? Contribute to the Community!