Metron (Colorado) Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Metron (Colorado)

Plant Maintenance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metron (Colorado) (Denver, CO) in November 2011.

Interview

Asked to come in for interview for the position of Maintenance Mgr for plant on Nov, 2011. Interviewed with one person for about an hour with a tour of the plant. I had filled out an application prior to our talk. Was asked what kind of wage I was looking for and I finally gave a range of 38/40k per year minimum. I sent a thank you card days later. Never heard from this company again. Called over period of time, sent to voice mail and left message, name, phone number but did not reply. Finally called again on Jan 19, 2012 and got him on the phone. Said he picked someone from the plant. Told him "Thanks for letting me know " at which point he laughed about it. Very Rude behavior.

Interview Questions

• Asked if I was capable of servicing various equipment in the plant, hydraulics, etc.   1 Answer
    • Wanted to know about the distance I was from the plant.   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Metron (Colorado) (Reston, VA) in March 2010.

Interview

I spoke with very friendly Metron representatives at a professional conference, who recommended me for an in-person interview. The interview lasted 8 hours, and consisted of an academic-style research talk, and luch with six employees, and 6 one-hour interviews with people at various levels of the company.

Interview Questions