Metropark

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Metropark.

Interview Details – We had a single interview following the application, which was submitted in person. It was very quick: a few customer service questions, some unexpected questions thrown in to show you can think under stress. The interview process took about 20-30 minutes, following which I was contacted in two days and accepted the offer.

Interview Question – What two grocery items are fashion merchandise items like and why?   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Metropark in May 2011.

Interview Details – I went in and asked for an application. I filled it out and brought it back the same day, the manager gave me a date for an interview the same week.

The interview was easy enough. She just asked regular questions and was really nice. I would recommend coming to the store right at your scheduled time, she can't leave the store any earlier.

After the interview she scheduled another with the assistant manager. More of the same at that interview.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – The other sales associates were really stuck up. I was looking for a job that I could stay with for a while and enjoy. I didn't get a feeling that I would fit in.

Sales Associate

The process took a day - interviewed at Metropark in June 2010.

Interview Details – The interview went well. Met at the mall and interviewed in a corner of the store. Asked me if I knew what brands the company carried. Also asked about my fashion sense. It was kind of tricky seeing as I thought that she was judging me a little but it was fine overall. Make sure you come prepared.

Interview Question – What brands do we carry?   Answer Question

Worked for Metropark? Contribute to the Community!