Metropolitan Bank and Trust Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Metropolitan Bank and Trust

Accounts Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Metropolitan Bank and Trust in April 2013.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call a week after. Exam and when you passed the exam initial interview. Exam was easy 20 minutes each exam. (3 exams) Passed the exam and interview second interview i honestly said Metrobank was not my first option. since i was looking for higher salary and better training. did not get the job.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Metropolitan Bank and Trust (Makati City (Philippines)) in June 2012.

Interview

-Left resume at job fair -Received company text message for openings -HR basic interview (resume content) -Division Head function interview (leadership skills) -Final panel interview (HR Group Head, 2 other Group Heads): (career plans, leadership experience,..) 1. Why banking? 2. What are your plans in 3-5 years? 3. Share an experience when you encountered a problem as a leader and describe how you solved it

Collection Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metropolitan Bank and Trust in April 2012.

Interview

i decided to walk-in in their office and learned from the security that they conduct an interview and exam for applicants every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. So i come back on Monday as early as 8am. I took up the exam first and after that an initial interview.

Interview Questions

• how do you handle difficult or irate customers?   1 Answer