Metropolitan Boston Housing Partnership Interview Questions & Reviews

2.5

Program Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Metropolitan Boston Housing Partnership in April 2010.

Group interview with 5 other potential candidates going for the same position. 2+ hiring managers with several program representative staff. It is a very cutthroat process.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation.

Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I interviewed through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Metropolitan Boston Housing Partnership in March 2009.

This was an entirely standard interview. Not at all creative on the interviewer's part. They asked no question I haven't asked people who I have interviewed over the years. That led me to think think this must be a pretty irrelevant agency. Some housing agencies are closely involved in housing policy decision making, and in lobbying for the allocation of resources. Some count beans. Bean-counting is far more important than the name implies. If it is done well, it is vital for making sound decisions and clever statisticians can provide insights that are probably invaluable. Still, I find it deadly boring work.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Metropolitan Boston Housing Partnership

Worked for Metropolitan Boston Housing Partnership? Contribute to the Community!