Metropolitan Capital Bank

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Internship Interview

Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Metropolitan Capital Bank in March 2011.

Interview Details – Just asked about classes I have taken, which ones I liked and what I learned that would help me in banking. Then asked questions about why banking and what sector of banking and why. Then asked about previous work experiences and why they would help me succeed in banking and at Metropolitan Capital Bank. It was a good experience and they were very personable and open.

Interview Question – What was your favorite class and what did you learn in that class?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Metropolitan Capital Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Metropolitan Capital Bank Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Metropolitan Capital Bank employees and interview candidates.