Interviews for Top Jobs at Metropolitan Capital BankMore
- Accepted OfferEasy Interview
interviewed at Metropolitan Capital Bank in November 2014.
First round video interview followed by a day of roughly 5 interviews on site with 8-10 different people. Questions were mostly about items on the resume and why work at Metropolitan Capital. The people were very young and friendly. The experience wasn't very nerve-racking at all.
- How are you going to manage your time working 20 hours downtown along with your coursework? Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Metropolitan Capital Bank (Chicago, IL) in March 2011.
Just asked about classes I have taken, which ones I liked and what I learned that would help me in banking. Then asked questions about why banking and what sector of banking and why. Then asked about previous work experiences and why they would help me succeed in banking and at Metropolitan Capital Bank. It was a good experience and they were very personable and open.
- What was your favorite class and what did you learn in that class? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Metropolitan Capital Bank in June 2008.
There is an initial phone interview. You are then called into the bank and, the first round, meet with 3-4 people. You are then called in two additional times and meet with the rest of the bank employees. Each interview lasts 3-4 hours.
- Why I wanted to enter finance when my entire background would indicate otherwise? Answer Question