Metropolitan Family Services

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Metropolitan Family Services

Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Island, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Metropolitan Family Services (Blue Island, IL).

Interview

Seemless. Great process due to exceptional HR!

Negotiation

No negotiation wiggle room.

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Metropolitan Family Services (Chicago, IL) in August 2011.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the hiring manager and scheduled me for an onsite interview. She seemed very pleasant. Onsite interview with hiring manager and another member of management staff. They were very through, courteous and professional. Interview lasted about 45 mins. Several behavioral and situation specific questions. Specific questions about past experience were also asked. Was scheduled for a 2nd interview which was a skill assessment (Word and PowerPoint). That is were it ended. I sent a thank you email and then a follow up email to the hiring manager. She never responded. Finally I called and she hurriedly told me to contact HR. )HR told me letters were being mailed and the position was filled but to please refer to their website for other positions) It would have been nice that after ignoring 2 emails she would have the respect and courteous to just say we went with another candidate. A bad economy does not give employers the right to not treat applicants that invest time, energy and gas money as if they are a bother. What happened to simple professional courteous? Very disappointed.... these ladies seemed sincere and genuine during the interview. Well...hope the work they do for the community balances the fake front they give potential employees.

Interview Questions

SASS Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Island, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Metropolitan Family Services (Blue Island, IL) in August 2010.

Interview

One interview at the office. Job offer within a week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was only able to increase salary by 500 dollars.