Metropolitan State College of Denver Interview Questions & Reviews

1.5

Affiliate Faculty Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Metropolitan State College of Denver in January 2010.

One question: Do you have a car? Really that's the only question that matters, since I would not have been interviewed had I not been qualified for the job. No reason to play games since I am a professional with a doctorate in my field and many years of experience.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Study Abroad Advsior Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Metropolitan State College of Denver in May 2013.

I applied online on Jan 23 2013. I received a call middle of March to request a phone interview which I had on March 28. I have extensive experience in Study abroad so the questions where pretty standard for the interview. There were 5 people on the line so it was confusing at times to keep track of who was who and what they asked. Then I received an email on April 18 for an on campus interview for May 10. Which I accepted. They paid for everything. Very nice campus and seems like a nice place to live and work. I met with the staff again and it was nice to put faces to the names. There is a lot of potential in the position to make it great. Would love to get the position.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Metropolitan State College of Denver

Worked for Metropolitan State College of Denver? Contribute to the Community!