Metropolitan State College of Denver Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Metropolitan State College of Denver

Study Abroad Advsior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Metropolitan State College of Denver in May 2013.

I applied online on Jan 23 2013. I received a call middle of March to request a phone interview which I had on March 28. I have extensive experience in Study abroad so the questions where pretty standard for the interview. There were 5 people on the line so it was confusing at times to keep track of who was who and what they asked. Then I received an email on April 18 for an on campus interview for May 10. Which I accepted. They paid for everything. Very nice campus and seems like a nice place to live and work. I met with the staff again and it was nice to put faces to the names. There is a lot of potential in the position to make it great. Would love to get the position.

Interview Questions

Affiliate Faculty Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Metropolitan State College of Denver in January 2010.

One question: Do you have a car? Really that's the only question that matters, since I would not have been interviewed had I not been qualified for the job. No reason to play games since I am a professional with a doctorate in my field and many years of experience.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation. Take it or leave it.