Metso

www.metso.com

Metso Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Metso

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Espoo (Finland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Espoo (Finland)

I applied online – interviewed at Metso.

This is not something new in Finland, but when applying to Metso expect that nobody ever reply to any mail regarding open position and nobody even pick a phone on a day and time meant for questions about the position.
    From the applicant point of view looks like a fake. I guess way of working at this company would be the same as their way of hiring.

Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wuxi, Anhui (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wuxi, Anhui (China)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Metso in March 2011.

I applied through monster web site in a global search for technical specialist. I got on the first round based on my technical experience. Later on there were more detailed information requested via electronic mail. I filled the information sheet and I did not make it to the next round. I applied based on my technical expertise and that was not excactly on the spot, so I was dropped out from the process. The job opening were open long time after, I suppose, because they did not find excactly right candidate.

Interview Questions
    • How would you see your unique experience adding value to the company?   Answer Question