Metso

Metso Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2015
Updated Jan 13, 2015

SAP Reporting Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Metso.

Interview was scheduled roughly about two weeks after the job ads was closed. Altogether three interviewers, two heads of departments and one HR. HR lady was of course the most serious person and never smiled at all.
    Pretty much standard questions asked, "what are your strengths and weakness" and brief technical questions.
    Quite a few questions aimed to communication difficulties between manager and team member and IT people between business, so I assume there are some communication problems in the company.
    HR promised to call few days after the interview, however only sent a very standard-system-generated-email that I was not selected. No reasons provided of course.

Interview Questions
    • What are your strengths and weaknesses, nothing difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Espoo (Finland)
    Anonymous Employee in Espoo (Finland)

I applied online – interviewed at Metso.

This is not something new in Finland, but when applying to Metso expect that nobody ever reply to any mail regarding open position and nobody even pick a phone on a day and time meant for questions about the position.
    From the applicant point of view looks like a fake. I guess way of working at this company would be the same as their way of hiring.

Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wuxi, Anhui (China)
    Anonymous Employee in Wuxi, Anhui (China)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Metso in March 2011.

I applied through monster web site in a global search for technical specialist. I got on the first round based on my technical experience. Later on there were more detailed information requested via electronic mail. I filled the information sheet and I did not make it to the next round. I applied based on my technical expertise and that was not excactly on the spot, so I was dropped out from the process. The job opening were open long time after, I suppose, because they did not find excactly right candidate.

Interview Questions
    • How would you see your unique experience adding value to the company?   Answer Question