Metso

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Specialist Interview

IT Specialist
Espoo (Finland)

I applied online and interviewed at Metso.

Interview Details – This is not something new in Finland, but when applying to Metso expect that nobody ever reply to any mail regarding open position and nobody even pick a phone on a day and time meant for questions about the position.
From the applicant point of view looks like a fake. I guess way of working at this company would be the same as their way of hiring.

Technical Specialist Interview

Technical Specialist
Wuxi, Anhui (China)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Metso in March 2011.

Interview Details – I applied through monster web site in a global search for technical specialist. I got on the first round based on my technical experience. Later on there were more detailed information requested via electronic mail. I filled the information sheet and I did not make it to the next round. I applied based on my technical expertise and that was not excactly on the spot, so I was dropped out from the process. The job opening were open long time after, I suppose, because they did not find excactly right candidate.

Interview Question – How would you see your unique experience adding value to the company?   Answer Question

Worked for Metso? Contribute to the Community!