Mexus Education Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

Marketing Communication Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Mexus Education in May 2010.

Telephonic Interview followed by interview with Communication Head and finally the co-founder, director

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Mexus Education in September 2010.

everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.

Interview Questions
    • Please try to phrase as a question and/or be as detailed as possible about the technical problem, business case, etc.   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Mexus Education in May 2012.

Although the interview process was pretty simple but selecting just 3 people from more than 100 and that too in a GD was weird. and then came 1:1 personal interview where they asked basic questions to all three, (also asked an impromptu Extempore to one of the candidates). After the interview the HR team never replied back. They were supposed to have a telephonic interview with us which never came. Almost after a month of waiting and twice inquiring back, they mailed the college placement cell saying "they don't have openings to the said post anymore. and they would conduct fresh round of interviews after 6 months".
    I they dint have openings why keep us waiting?? why conduct the placement rounds in the first place??

Interview Questions
    • Tell me something about yourself?? Something that is not there in your resume..   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your final year project??   Answer Question
    • How will you market your project?? is it profitable? What will your game plan be to sell it?   Answer Question

Worked for Mexus Education? Contribute to the Community!