MiTek Industries Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2015

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at MiTek Industries

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MiTek Industries in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, lasted 45 mins. Two software managers conducted the interview. About half an hour of it is just asking general, team work, experience questions. The rest 15 mins was technical oriented on C++ and C#, but not hard.

Interview Questions

• Have you had experience with significant change in project or work?   Answer Question

Software Quality Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MiTek Industries (Chesterfield, MO) in November 2012.

Interview

Had multiple interviews meeting different people. They didn't ask me lots of technical questions, but did ask a lot about my past work experiences.

Interview Questions

• There was no question that comes to mind that was that difficult   Answer Question

Component Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at MiTek Industries (Sacramento, CA) in March 2008.

Interview

One on one interview with office manager and senior level designer. Basic questions were asked as well as some industry specific questions. Questions regarding knowledge of industry. Some education questions were also asked. It was a fairly standard interview with all the common questions. I got the feeling that once the educational background was established, most of the questioning was to determine personality compatibility.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Salary was offered as take it or leave it.