Miami Children's Health System Manager Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Miami Children's Health System (Miami, FL).

Interview

Waited a long time for interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Good negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Miami Children's Health System

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Miami Children's Health System (Miami, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

Fragmented. People have no clue hoe to interview. It's easy to get it. I bet they hire many dysfunctional people.

Interview Questions

• Role play a scenario on conflict.   1 Answer

Too much delay. Inefficient process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Miami Children's Health System (Miami, FL) in January 2009.

Interview

I applied 2 months before I was contacted. During the in-person interview. Half of the panel didn't make it. Some of the Directors had no clue about the responsibilities of the position so they didn't ask many questions. It was like if they were told they needed to be there but didn't really want to. It felt like I got there at the right time as the interview was quick.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you need to report your boss due to a policy compliance violation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Make sure you ask for the salary range for the position. HR has that information based on the position's grade. Then go for at least the mid range.