Miami Children's Health System Interview Questions in Miami, FL

Updated Aug 1, 2015

2.8

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Miami Children's Health System (Miami, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

I call called to have an interview with the hiring manager, I was very short. I am still waiting for an answer. I am not sure if they are going to call, but she said to give a week or two.

Registered Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Miami Children's Health System (Miami, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

All Pharmacy Supervisors were there, it was more of a one on one with the director. The interview was generic overall. They want to know what you have done in the past and if you're competent, just as many other jobs do.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Miami Children's Health System (Miami, FL).

Interview

Initial phone screen, then face-to-face interview. In person interview with management representative, senior technical architect, and two developers. The management and senior architect interviews both involved waiting for some time, and afterwards were very rushed affairs with many references to how busy they were. The peer interview was more pleasant and professional, with questions that were more appropriate to the position. The peer interview was cut short by management.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you a 'think outside the box' question similar to questions that Microsoft is famous for asking. Not difficult but makes you think it might be a trick question.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Miami Children's Health System (Miami, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview was typical. Questions focused on skillset. Received call, then was scheduled to come in for interview. Once interviewed, I was called for additional interviews. At the end, recruiter called to let me know I was chosen. Then I was scheduled for orientation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Miami Children's Health System (Miami, FL).

Interview

Waited a long time for interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Good negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Miami Children's Health System (Miami, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

Fragmented. People have no clue hoe to interview. It's easy to get it. I bet they hire many dysfunctional people.

Interview Questions

• Role play a scenario on conflict.   1 Answer

Too much delay. Inefficient process

Regional Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Miami Children's Health System (Miami, FL) in December 2011.

Interview

Was an internal candidate - submitted resume, internal panel of other regional directors and VPs for detailed interview that contained questions on all service lines and budgets

Interview Questions

• what else would you do for the MRI service line to increase volumes (not including marketing)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not good as I asked for 10% but ended up with 6.8%

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Miami Children's Health System (Miami, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

Took forever to get a call. Phone interview was formal. Personality test was easy but they never go back and explain anything to you. It would be nice to get an explanation. Some questions on the phone were like "are you for real". If you have a question, forget it. They wont answer any calls.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Miami Children's Health System (Miami, FL) in January 2009.

Interview

I applied 2 months before I was contacted. During the in-person interview. Half of the panel didn't make it. Some of the Directors had no clue about the responsibilities of the position so they didn't ask many questions. It was like if they were told they needed to be there but didn't really want to. It felt like I got there at the right time as the interview was quick.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you need to report your boss due to a policy compliance violation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Make sure you ask for the salary range for the position. HR has that information based on the position's grade. Then go for at least the mid range.

Director of Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Miami Children's Health System (Miami, FL) in November 2008.

Interview

The process was rather simple once you got past HRs screeners

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions were really asked mainly because that directors and managers I interviewed with had a very limited expertise which i noticed during 6 different interviews   Answer Question