Miami Children's Health System Interview Questions in Miami, FL

Updated Aug 10, 2015

2.9

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Miami Children's Health System (Miami, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

I call called to have an interview with the hiring manager, I was very short. I am still waiting for an answer. I am not sure if they are going to call, but she said to give a week or two.

Mental Health Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Miami Children's Health System (Miami, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

HR assistant called and schedule an interview, then you interview with the HR assistant and then with both the HR assistant and the Manager or the department. If you pass that interview then they started the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? Why do you want this job? Where would you like to be in your career five years from now? What's your ideal company? What attracted you to this company? Why should we hire you? What did you like least about your last job? When were you most satisfied in your job? What can you do for us that other candidates can't? What were the responsibilities of your last position? Why are you leaving your present job? What do you know about this industry? What do you know about our company? Are you willing to relocate? Do you have any questions for me?   Answer Question

Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Miami Children's Health System (Miami, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process is very easy it only lasted about 15 minutes the same all questions that you ask her every other interview so everything is typical. No it's your basic interview like every other job so you really don't have to prepare for anything just call him now

Interview Questions

• What do you want to work for Miami Children's Hospital?   Answer Question

Registered Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Miami Children's Health System (Miami, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

All Pharmacy Supervisors were there, it was more of a one on one with the director. The interview was generic overall. They want to know what you have done in the past and if you're competent, just as many other jobs do.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Miami Children's Health System (Miami, FL).

Interview

Initial phone screen, then face-to-face interview. In person interview with management representative, senior technical architect, and two developers. The management and senior architect interviews both involved waiting for some time, and afterwards were very rushed affairs with many references to how busy they were. The peer interview was more pleasant and professional, with questions that were more appropriate to the position. The peer interview was cut short by management.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you a 'think outside the box' question similar to questions that Microsoft is famous for asking. Not difficult but makes you think it might be a trick question.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Miami Children's Health System (Miami, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview was typical. Questions focused on skillset. Received call, then was scheduled to come in for interview. Once interviewed, I was called for additional interviews. At the end, recruiter called to let me know I was chosen. Then I was scheduled for orientation.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Miami Children's Health System (Miami, FL).

Interview

Waited a long time for interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Good negotiation

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Miami Children's Health System (Miami, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

Fragmented. People have no clue hoe to interview. It's easy to get it. I bet they hire many dysfunctional people.

Interview Questions

• Role play a scenario on conflict.   1 Answer

Too much delay. Inefficient process

Pharmacy Business Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Miami Children's Health System (Miami, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

HR Screening, business leader skype, in-person panel interviews. Personality tests were administered and consulted throughout. In person interview was paid for with flight and hotel. Some members of the interview panel did not adhere to their meeting commitments. Recruiter negotiated salary in an aggressively. Executives were prepared and engaged during their sessions.

Regional Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Miami Children's Health System (Miami, FL) in December 2011.

Interview

Was an internal candidate - submitted resume, internal panel of other regional directors and VPs for detailed interview that contained questions on all service lines and budgets

Interview Questions

• what else would you do for the MRI service line to increase volumes (not including marketing)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not good as I asked for 10% but ended up with 6.8%