Miami Herald

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Editor Interview

Senior Editor
Miami, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Miami Herald in January 2012.

Interview Details – I applied via an online career service and after some months I received and email from the editor in chief to set up an interview at her office. She also sent me a writing, translation and editing test to do before our meeting. The interview went well, she started out inquiring for my experience, my skills, my preferences and salary requirements, then she went ahead to describe the nature of the job. I received no offer and honestly think that my background was a little intimidating for the editor in chief.

Interview Question – Which one do you feel more comfortable doing, editing of writing?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Miami Herald? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Miami Herald Senior Editor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Miami Herald employees and interview candidates.