Miami University

Relevance Date Difficulty

Visiting Assistant Professor Interview

Visiting Assistant Professor
Oxford, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Miami University in March 2008.

Interview Details – The phone interview was perfunctory, but followed up by a lengthier interview with the chair, who mostly talked about commitment to research, even though it's a teaching position, and a visiting one at that. I also spent time with the field chair and talked though my research.

Interview Question – Perhaps you saw my last article in ---- journal?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't get anything, but I tried to get an RA, but that didn't work out. There essentially was no negotiation. They said, more or less, take this offer or leave it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Miami University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Miami University Visiting Assistant Professor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Miami University employees and interview candidates.