Miami Valley Hospital

Very Easy Interview

Environmental Technician Interview

Environmental Technician
Dayton, OH

I applied in-person - interviewed at Miami Valley Hospital in June 2010.

Interview Details – Just about anyone will qualify

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase.

Patient Access Representative Interview

Patient Access Representative
Dayton, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Miami Valley Hospital in January 2008.

Interview Details – I received a phone call from the Human Resources department. I was notified that I had been selected to be interviewed if I was still interested. I then had a one on one interview with this same person. It was a very polite, non-threatening interview. No inappropriate questions were asked, such as age, family situation. Then I was selected for the group interview. Three persons attended, the Manager, Supervisor, former team leader from another site. It was very comfortable, conducive to giving it my best, feeling confident that I would be well received based on my former experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was not experienced, nor prepared for negotiation, not given an opportunity for it.

Environmental Manager Interview

Environmental Manager
Dayton, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Miami Valley Hospital in May 2009.

Interview Details – Even though their own website stated that the only requirements for the position was an Associate degree, Bachelors degree preferred, I wasn't given the time of day because I wasn't "directly responsible for other people under me".

Interview Question – Wasn't interested in anything I had to say because they were looking for someone with management experience. This is fine but they should have simply stated that on their website.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Miami Valley Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Miami Valley Hospital interview questions and advice in Dayton, OH. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Miami Valley Hospital employees and interview candidates.