Miami Valley Hospital Interview Questions in Dayton, OH

2.7

Environmental Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied in-person – interviewed at Miami Valley Hospital in June 2010.

Just about anyone will qualify

There was no negotiation phase.

Environmental Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Miami Valley Hospital in May 2009.

Even though their own website stated that the only requirements for the position was an Associate degree, Bachelors degree preferred, I wasn't given the time of day because I wasn't "directly responsible for other people under me".

Interview Questions
    • Wasn't interested in anything I had to say because they were looking for someone with management experience. This is fine but they should have simply stated that on their website.   Answer Question

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Miami Valley Hospital in January 2008.

I received a phone call from the Human Resources department. I was notified that I had been selected to be interviewed if I was still interested. I then had a one on one interview with this same person. It was a very polite, non-threatening interview. No inappropriate questions were asked, such as age, family situation. Then I was selected for the group interview. Three persons attended, the Manager, Supervisor, former team leader from another site. It was very comfortable, conducive to giving it my best, feeling confident that I would be well received based on my former experience.

Interview Questions
    • How had I reacted when working with a difficult patient in the past?   Answer Question
    • How had I reacted to working with a difficult co-worker?   Answer Question
    I was not experienced, nor prepared for negotiation, not given an opportunity for it.