Miami Valley Hospital
www.miamivalleyhospital.com Dayton, OH 5000+ Employees

Miami Valley Hospital Patient Access Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Patient Access Representative Interview

Patient Access Representative
Dayton, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Miami Valley Hospital in January 2008.

Interview Details – I received a phone call from the Human Resources department. I was notified that I had been selected to be interviewed if I was still interested. I then had a one on one interview with this same person. It was a very polite, non-threatening interview. No inappropriate questions were asked, such as age, family situation. Then I was selected for the group interview. Three persons attended, the Manager, Supervisor, former team leader from another site. It was very comfortable, conducive to giving it my best, feeling confident that I would be well received based on my former experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was not experienced, nor prepared for negotiation, not given an opportunity for it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Miami Valley Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Miami Valley Hospital Patient Access Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Miami Valley Hospital employees and interview candidates.