Miami Valley Hospital

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Miami Valley Hospital in January 2008.

I received a phone call from the Human Resources department. I was notified that I had been selected to be interviewed if I was still interested. I then had a one on one interview with this same person. It was a very polite, non-threatening interview. No inappropriate questions were asked, such as age, family situation. Then I was selected for the group interview. Three persons attended, the Manager, Supervisor, former team leader from another site. It was very comfortable, conducive to giving it my best, feeling confident that I would be well received based on my former experience.

Interview Questions
  • How had I reacted when working with a difficult patient in the past?   Answer Question
  • How had I reacted to working with a difficult co-worker?   Answer Question
I was not experienced, nor prepared for negotiation, not given an opportunity for it.