Michael Allen Company Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Michael Allen Company

Research Associate Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Michael Allen Company in February 2014.

applied through university and then got a phone interview with a partner

Interview Questions
    • Just basic questions based on resume, no technical questions.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Michael Allen Company.

Pleasant, straightforward initial interview with one of the partners who was nice. Was basically asked about previous projects I've been on. Good thing I went over previous projects/experience and know every detail there is to know about them. But unfortunately was not offered a second interview.

Research Associate Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Michael Allen Company in September 2012.

The interview was mostly behavioral. nothing too tricky. The interviewer was nice overall, and he spent a lot of time talking about the company. I thought it went okay, but I ended up not getting another round.

Interview Questions
    • standard behavioral questions: walk me through your resume, why do you want to work here, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Darien, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Darien, CT

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Michael Allen Company in August 2009.

i was interviewed by 5 people mostly on probability and statistics.

Research Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Michael Allen Company in November 2011.

Met with 4 partners, 1 analyst, 1 research associate for final round interviews. Lots of tricky statistical questions to gauge quantitative ability. Few personality questions.

Interview Questions
    • What was a class in college that changed how you viewed and thought about the world.   Answer Question

Worked for Michael Allen Company? Contribute to the Community!