Michael Allen Company

Updated Oct 15, 2014

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Michael Allen Company

Research Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Michael Allen Company in September 2014.

Basically going through your resume. No behavioral or case. Asked very detailed questions about previous projects. Better be prepared. Also asked about the courses you took. The interviewer is a partner of the company.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you choose to major in Applied Statistics?
      Why did you choose this university instead of others?
      Why are you here today?

Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Michael Allen Company in September 2014.

30 min talk with a partner. All questions are about your resume. No behavior or case questions.
    The interviewer was kind and funny. They ask a lot about techniques you have to do the research work.

Interview Questions
    • Your past experience is not related to this industry, what do you think about it?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Michael Allen Company in February 2014.

applied through university and then got a phone interview with a partner

Interview Questions
    • Just basic questions based on resume, no technical questions.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Michael Allen Company.

Pleasant, straightforward initial interview with one of the partners who was nice. Was basically asked about previous projects I've been on. Good thing I went over previous projects/experience and know every detail there is to know about them. But unfortunately was not offered a second interview.

Research Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Michael Allen Company in September 2012.

The interview was mostly behavioral. nothing too tricky. The interviewer was nice overall, and he spent a lot of time talking about the company. I thought it went okay, but I ended up not getting another round.

Interview Questions
    • standard behavioral questions: walk me through your resume, why do you want to work here, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Darien, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Darien, CT

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Michael Allen Company in August 2009.

i was interviewed by 5 people mostly on probability and statistics.

Research Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Michael Allen Company in November 2011.

Met with 4 partners, 1 analyst, 1 research associate for final round interviews. Lots of tricky statistical questions to gauge quantitative ability. Few personality questions.

Interview Questions
    • What was a class in college that changed how you viewed and thought about the world.   Answer Question