Michael Baker

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Fort Polk, LA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Michael Baker.

Interview Details – I applied online via their website. I received a phone call from the recruiter a few days later, the recruiter screened me by asking several generic questions about my background, education, and reasons for searching job opportunity with the company. The screening was about 30 min long. The next day I received a phone call from the recruiter to notify me of an interview. The following week I had a phone interview with the direct supervisor and somebody from the corporate. They were really friendly and laid back. The interview went well, I was asked the same questions as during the screening. During the interview I had the notion that I was overqualified because the job required less skill, less education, and less responsibility as my current job!!! Needless to say, I did not get it :).... The recruiter called me back few days later and notified me that they went with the other candidate.

Interview Question – Why do you want to leave your current position?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Michael Baker? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Michael Baker Administrative Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Michael Baker employees and interview candidates.