Michael Kors

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Stylist Aka Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Michael Kors in July 2011.

I was recruited by one of their sales leads, and I walked in to do a set up an interview on a lunch break with the store manager. I filled out the paperwork, set up a time and came back a few days later. He asked me why i wanted to work for Michael Kors, and What their culture was like: very independent mindset, but very competitive from what I gathered. You developed your own business, and were expected to build your clientele.

the interview was cut short by a mini wave of customers who the manager and I greeted during our interview, and so I left after a few words with those customers, and that left a good impression on him, I guess since he called me back later and told me he would like to extend me an offer

Interview Questions

My current job counter offered, and after going back and forth with Michael Kors and my existing Job, I was sswayed to stay based on reasons of Security, Loyalty, and lack of confidence in Competition...

Plus my existing Job offered me more responsibility and pay