Michael Saad International Sales Account Manager Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Huntsville, AL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Michael Saad International in January 2012.

Michael Saad International is a private security and investigative firm and has a very professional looking website. I applied for the position of sales account manager on-line and landed what I call a "pre-interview" within days. It was, however, the oddest interview that I've had to date, in my opinion, and caused me to question the legitimacy of the company overall, or the lady from the HR agency they hired thay called me is just an idiot. Anyway, the interview started out fairly normally. it was very scripted with the standard questions being asked, like "tell me about yourself," what are your strengths/weaknesses," etc. then spun off into the weird. She asked if I'd accept part time work for commission only....if I'd undertake a test work project.....if I'd be willing to travel with only 8 hours notice....and wanted to know if I would be interested in becoming a priviate investigator or bodyguard and sign a contract stating that I would repay any training expenses if I quit or was fired within 1 year of receiving the training. Hmmmm. NOPE. Sounded like they were trying to get me to sign up for some kind of private detective or body guard school and get me to work for them in that capacity for commission only....not quite the "job" I applied for, hun.

Interview Questions
  • Would you be willing to travel with only 8 hours notice?   Answer Question
  • Would you be willing to sign a contract stating that you will repay the company for your training if you quit or are fired within one year?   Answer Question

As I said, I don't know if it was the fault of the interviewer, but questions she started asking led me to believe that this was NOT the job that I applied for or even a real job at all. Instead it sounded like she was "luring" me into signing up for some kind of school disguised as a "job" where I would be essentially working a part time job that required me to travel on the spur of the moment for commission only-- and I could be fired at any time and be forced to repay the company for the "training."

I'm marking this as a "very easy" interview because it was very scripted and "negative" because either the interviewer botched the whole thing or this company is just disquising a school as a job.

Worked for Michael Saad International? Contribute to the Community!