Michaels Stores

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Cincinnati, OH

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Michaels Stores in October 2008.

Interview Details – Disregarded my previous experience as a framer & top sales associate. Offered me very low pay in comparison to others getting hired, who had no experience.

Reason for Declining – Because of the pay. I came back later & asked for the position for the average Ohio pay scale. They accepted it then.

Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Michaels Stores in October 2011.

Interview Details – The manager was very distracted, and was not at all interested in my art background.

Negotiation Details – There were NO negotiations.

Very Easy Interview

Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Michaels Stores in November 2011.

Interview Details – Basically I filled out an online application and a couple days later I walked in and spoke to the manager just asking to follow up on the application and brought me over and looked at the application and said they would do a background check and then I was hired.

Interview Question – He asked why I was laid off last time I worked here.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Michaels Stores

Worked for Michaels Stores? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Michaels Stores Certified Framer interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Michaels Stores employees and interview candidates.