Michaels Stores
www.michaels.com Irving, TX 5000+ Employees

Michaels Stores Early Morning Replenishment Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Early Morning Replenishment Associate Interview

Early Morning Replenishment Associate
Albany, NY

I applied online - interviewed at Michaels Stores in October 2011.

Interview Details – I applied through their online website. I was called by the store manager within 4 days. We schedualed an interview for the next day. I was hired on the spot. It was in October so the store was gearing up for Christmas. Questions were very basic and included what I thought about customer service and how I could improve a shopper's crafting experience here. basically- what knowledge did i possess to help customers? (previous crafting experience)

Interview Question – Questions were really not that difficult. If anything, the hardest question was what I saw myself doing in 5 years. I am a college student and I do not have concrete plans yet.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was surprised they hired me on the spot. the manager took a chart out of the desk and came up with $9.50. i believe this was based on past experience, position, and my age and schooling status. I did not get a good look at the chart.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Michaels Stores

Worked for Michaels Stores? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Michaels Stores Early Morning Replenishment Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Michaels Stores employees and interview candidates.