Michaels Stores

Relevance Date Difficulty

Freight Audit Analyst Interview

Freight Audit Analyst
Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Michaels Stores in June 2011.

Interview Details – Intereviewed with everyone from the top down. Spent approx 3 hours interviewing. Felt everything went incredibly well - HR rep even asked at the end if I would accept a certain offer and I said yes. She emailed me the next day and said, "The group has decided to continue interviewing other applicants."

Was given no explanation when I asked why.

Otherwise, seems like a great company.

Interview Question – Tell me something you don't like about your current boss.   View Answers (2)

Freight Audit Analyst Interview

Freight Audit Analyst

I applied online and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Michaels Stores.

Interview Details – Overall process from intial contact to one-one-one was very long. Phone interview reviewed the position survey I had to complete and questions about my resume and experience. Interviewers were very polite and professional, and made sure to answer all of my questions.
A few weeks later I went in for an on site interview and it went very well. I did have to wait in a conference room for each of my interviewers to meet me, but everyone was prompt and I was not alone for any part of the time scheduled. Everyone was very open, very happy to talk to me, very willing to answer all questions.
Following the on site interview I had to do a "test" online. A little unexpected, it consisted of some math, some analysis, some personality type questions. Took me about 40 minutes I think.

Interview Question – There weren't really any unexpected questions. Mostly about experience and achievements.   Answer Question

Worked for Michaels Stores? Contribute to the Community!