Michaels Stores

Very Easy Interview

Front End Supervisor Interview

Front End Supervisor
Mohegan Lake, NY

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Michaels Stores in October 2008.

Interview Details – I found the job online because I was interested in working for this type of store. The application was online and it took a long time (like an hour or more). I called after about a week to find out about an interview, and was scheduled for one in a couple of days. The interview itself was short and sweet because my previous experience was right in line for the job.

Interview Question – I was not asked any difficult questions, they hired me on the spot based on my experience in retail.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered a lower wage than I was being paid at my last job, but it was an executive assistant position, and the manager explained that the wage was on the high end of what she would usually start someone at. I did not negotiate.

Worked for Michaels Stores? Contribute to the Community!