Michaels Stores Front End Supervisor Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Front End Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mohegan Lake, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mohegan Lake, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Michaels Stores in October 2008.

I found the job online because I was interested in working for this type of store. The application was online and it took a long time (like an hour or more). I called after about a week to find out about an interview, and was scheduled for one in a couple of days. The interview itself was short and sweet because my previous experience was right in line for the job.

Interview Questions
  • I was not asked any difficult questions, they hired me on the spot based on my experience in retail.   Answer Question
I was offered a lower wage than I was being paid at my last job, but it was an executive assistant position, and the manager explained that the wage was on the high end of what she would usually start someone at. I did not negotiate.

Worked for Michaels Stores? Contribute to the Community!