Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Michaels Stores
- Cashier (68)
- Sales Associate (66)
- Sales Associate/Cashier (51)
- Replenishment Associate (40)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (18)
- Store Manager (14)
- Cashier/Stocking/Customer Service (13)
- Certified Custom Framer (13)
- Seasonal Cashier (11)
- Part Time Replenishment Associate (10)
- Customer Experience Manager (9)
- Department Manager (8)
- Sales Floor Associate (7)
- Assistant Store Manager (6)
- Assistant Manager (5)
- Certified Framer (5)
- Support Specialist (5)
- Cashier/Sales (4)
- Operations Manager (4)
- Customer Experience Associate (3)
- Manager (3)
- Lead Sales Associate (3)
- Floral Designer (3)
- Replenishment (3)
- Associate (2)
- Cashier/Sales Associate (2)
- Cashier, Sales Associate (2)
- Custom Framer (2)
- Material Handler (2)
- Freight Audit Analyst (2)
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (Atlanta, GA) in October 2013.
They just asked me why I wanted to work there, and what my availability was. Was hired on the spot and started training next day, started work 2 weeks later.
- Why do you want to work here? Are there any hours and days that you can't work? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Michaels Stores
Cashier/Sales InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (North Charleston, SC) in February 2012.
Took the online test and did application. Met with store manager, he was nice.
- Tell me about a time when you had a difficult customer and how you handled it. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Not enough hours, only 15 per week!
Cashier/Sales InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (Laurel, MD) in November 2010.
I walked in to talk to the manager about the position, and I got the job on the spot. This was not a scheduled 1:1 interview, just a walk in.
Cashier/Sales InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (Lansing, MI) in October 2008.
I came in and filled out an application in person. I was called in promptly for an interview. I was asked the typical questions like why do you want to work for this company. I was asked about other skills that pertained to Michaels like if I drew, painted, did crafts,. I was asked if could teach any classes or was interested. It was simple. The interviewing women was very friendly. I filled out some paperwork on her office computer . She did fail to tell me that I was being hired for seasonal employment, I found that out a week later and was upset as I was looking for long term.
- Can you name a situation where you witnessed another employee doing something unethical and what you did about it. 1 Answer