Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Michaels Stores
- Cashier (57)
- Sales Associate (56)
- Replenishment Associate (38)
- Sales Associate/Cashier (31)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (17)
- Store Manager (11)
- Certified Custom Framer (11)
- Cashier/Stocking/Customer Service (11)
- Seasonal Cashier (10)
- Part Time Replenishment Associate (10)
- Customer Experience Manager (8)
- Department Manager (7)
- Sales Floor Associate (6)
- Assistant Manager (5)
- Assistant Store Manager (5)
- Certified Framer (5)
- Support Specialist (4)
- Manager (3)
- Lead Sales Associate (3)
- Floral Designer (3)
- Replenishment (3)
- Cashier/Sales (3)
- Operations Manager (3)
- Custom Framer (2)
- Associate (2)
- Customer Experience Associate (2)
- Cashier, Sales Associate (2)
- Freight Audit Analyst (2)
- Sales Floor/Cashier/Custom Framer (1)
- Plan-o-gram Sales Analyst (1)
Operations Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Michaels Stores.
mostly situational questions. some behavioral and past employee experiences. Roughly 30 minutes. Managers have a worksheet that has all the questions to ask the employee.
- Very standard. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Michaels Stores
Operations Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Michaels Stores (Cambridge, MA) in February 2014.
The manager did a great job telling me all the qualifications for the position and what it is going to entail. All done in a professional manner. The manager told me I would be a great fit for the position.
- There were no difficult questions that I didn't have an answer for. Answer Question
Operations Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Michaels Stores (Goshen, IN) in April 2012.
I was told that with the change of store structure, everyone would reapply for their jobs. Instead of moving me from one management job to the new management job, they called some one who had quit years ago and asked this person to apply. When she was hired into the position that I wanted, and I was hired for the position that she wanted, there were hurt feelings and stress for everyone.
- The questions were very generic and none were difficult. Answer Question
Get honest about how many hours you want and need, or else, walk away.