Michaels Stores

Average Difficulty
25 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Replenishment Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Michaels Stores in June 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online and about 2 days later I went in with my resume and handed it to the manager. Got a call about a week later to come in for the interview. He explained the position and didn't really ask me any questions at all. Just asked if I'd be able to move/lift heavy boxes and if I'm ok with getting sweaty.

Interview Question – Are you ok with coming in at 5AM?   Answer Question

Replenishment Associate

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Michaels Stores in April 2011.

Interview Details – got a call, got an interview, few simple questions like what my strengths and weaknesses, it was the easiest interview ever. they are fine with you having no experience, it was a good first job I guess

Interview Question – There wasn't really anything unexpected or difficult, it was very straight foward   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no. I started at 8.00 an hour

Battle Creek, MI

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Michaels Stores in February 2013.

Interview Details – Personal interview and hired

Interview Question – Is management too demanding for the compensation?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it

Replenishment Associate

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Michaels Stores.

Interview Details – applied online then called not to long after came in was told what the job entailed and if I was interested.

Interview Question – Willing to work at 4 a.m. physical activity.   Answer Question

Middletown, RI

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Michaels Stores.

Interview Details – Was contacted by phone after filling out an online application. Scheduled an interview for two days later, went in and was hired.

Interview Question – Wasn't asked a difficult question but was asked to work some very unpleasant hours.   View Answer

San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Michaels Stores in October 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online, got a call to come in about a week and a half later. Had a short one on one with the hiring manager, who offered me a job at the end. Told to come in a few days later with a group to pretty much go over details and specifics of the job. Started work a few days later.

Interview Question – A time your boss told you to do something that you disagreed with   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

Sebring, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Michaels Stores in June 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, got a call to come in, had a one on one interview with the store manager, was called back a few days later for orientation.

Interview Question – They were all pretty basic questions.   Answer Question

Altamonte Springs, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Michaels Stores in October 2010.

Interview Details – It was very easy. The Manager was friendly and it took around five minutes. Asked the standard interview questions, and made me feel confident I got the job even though it was my first interview ever

Interview Question – There were no questions that struck me as difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Replenishment Associate

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Michaels Stores.

Interview Details – The interview process is a fairly simple one. The hiring manager will ask you a few questions about your feelings on customers and waking up early in the morning. Replenishers turnover very quickly, you will be hired as long as you're persistent and accommodating.

Interview Question – There will be no difficult or unexpected questions. The hiring process is very vanilla.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation phase.

San Antonio, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Michaels Stores in May 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online Thursday night and got a call Monday morning for a Wednesday interview. It was an easy interview. I arrived 15 minutes early and got to talk to the replenishment manager for a few minutes. She told me the basic outline for what the job entailed. Then the store manager came in and asked me the general interview questions such as "tell me about yourself", "was there a time when you had to do multiple things at once", and "what do you plan to do with your degree". I was nervous because it was my first interview ever, but it was a good experience.

Interview Question – What procedure have you learned that you always had to follow by?   Answer Question

Worked for Michaels Stores? Contribute to the Community!