Michaels Stores

Updated Nov 18, 2014

1.8

29 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Replenishment Associate Interview

It was a very easy and friendly interview, it contained average questions why do you want the job, what days are you available, are you ok with working early mornings.

None

Other Interview Reviews for Michaels Stores

Replenishment Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Michaels Stores in September 2014.

I was transferred to my current store and the interview process was minimal. I wasn't asked much of anything except for what hours I was working at my old store. It was more about telling me how the current store was running, and about how their current replenishment team was doing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Michaels Stores in September 2014.

One on one interview - basic questions. As long as you are comfortable doing physical work. Make sure you mention that. Make sure to answer clearly and positively, and that you are available at night. They'll ask if you know the basic tasks and if you can accomplish lifting, loading, climbing, and lots of walking.

Replenishment Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Michaels Stores in August 2014.

I applied online, filling out a questionnaire/survey in the process. The interview questions were the usual ones like, "Tell me about yourself and what brings you to Michaels". I was also asked if I was okay with handling money and standing for hours, which was odd because I didn't apply for cashier. I was also asked about available times. At the end, I was told that I would be called for a second interview if I fit the position.

Replenishment Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Michaels Stores in June 2014.

I applied online and about 2 days later I went in with my resume and handed it to the manager. Got a call about a week later to come in for the interview. He explained the position and didn't really ask me any questions at all. Just asked if I'd be able to move/lift heavy boxes and if I'm ok with getting sweaty.

Replenishment Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Michaels Stores.

applied online then called not to long after came in was told what the job entailed and if I was interested.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, RI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, RI

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Michaels Stores.

Was contacted by phone after filling out an online application. Scheduled an interview for two days later, went in and was hired.

Interview Questions
    • Wasn't asked a difficult question but was asked to work some very unpleasant hours.   View Answer

Replenishment Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Michaels Stores.

The interview process is a fairly simple one. The hiring manager will ask you a few questions about your feelings on customers and waking up early in the morning. Replenishers turnover very quickly, you will be hired as long as you're persistent and accommodating.

Interview Questions
    • There will be no difficult or unexpected questions. The hiring process is very vanilla.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation phase.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sebring, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sebring, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Michaels Stores in June 2013.

Applied online, got a call to come in, had a one on one interview with the store manager, was called back a few days later for orientation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Michaels Stores in May 2013.

I applied online Thursday night and got a call Monday morning for a Wednesday interview. It was an easy interview. I arrived 15 minutes early and got to talk to the replenishment manager for a few minutes. She told me the basic outline for what the job entailed. Then the store manager came in and asked me the general interview questions such as "tell me about yourself", "was there a time when you had to do multiple things at once", and "what do you plan to do with your degree". I was nervous because it was my first interview ever, but it was a good experience.

Interview Questions
    • What procedure have you learned that you always had to follow by?   Answer Question