Michaels Stores Replenishment Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Michaels Stores (Union City, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied though Michael's website and took a personality assessment. Got a call about 2 weeks later to come in for an interview. Did the interview and came back a week later with my identification papers and was ready to start working.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There's no negotiation unless you've had experience in retail before. Minimum wage is where they start you off.

Other Interview Reviews for Michaels Stores

Replenishment Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Michaels Stores.

Interview

I applied on line and was called two weeks later. The Interview was very short. I was asked what I liked to do. Why did I want to work there. I was told about the job and what I would be doing. I asked a couple of questions. That was it.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell us about yourself?   1 Answer

I could not worked the hours they wanted.

Replenishment Associate Interview

Interview

It was a very easy and friendly interview, it contained average questions why do you want the job, what days are you available, are you ok with working early mornings.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moorestown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Michaels Stores (Moorestown, NJ) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied for the job online. The application was ridiculously long, and included a lengthy survey about my individual habits, preferences, inclinations in the work place, etc. Then I called the store I was applying to to ask about an interview. They said they would call me back, which they did, a few days later. An interview was scheduled, and they told me to ask for the store manager when I arrive. The interview took place in one of their little classrooms, next to the frame shop. It was brief, painless, and the store manager basically told me that I already had the job. They would call me in a few days to give me my schedule. I called a few days later to thank the store manager for the interview, but I'm pretty sure that was unnecessary and unappreciated. I was trying to be polite, but the manager sounded irritated when I called.

Interview Questions

• "Do you have any questions for me?" This was my first real interview, and I wasn't prepared for the question, although I know it's a typical one.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Michaels Stores (Fresno, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

One on one interview - basic questions. As long as you are comfortable doing physical work. Make sure you mention that. Make sure to answer clearly and positively, and that you are available at night. They'll ask if you know the basic tasks and if you can accomplish lifting, loading, climbing, and lots of walking.

Replenishment Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Michaels Stores in September 2014.

Interview

I was transferred to my current store and the interview process was minimal. I wasn't asked much of anything except for what hours I was working at my old store. It was more about telling me how the current store was running, and about how their current replenishment team was doing.

Replenishment Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Michaels Stores in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online, filling out a questionnaire/survey in the process. The interview questions were the usual ones like, "Tell me about yourself and what brings you to Michaels". I was also asked if I was okay with handling money and standing for hours, which was odd because I didn't apply for cashier. I was also asked about available times. At the end, I was told that I would be called for a second interview if I fit the position.

Replenishment Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Michaels Stores in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online and about 2 days later I went in with my resume and handed it to the manager. Got a call about a week later to come in for the interview. He explained the position and didn't really ask me any questions at all. Just asked if I'd be able to move/lift heavy boxes and if I'm ok with getting sweaty.

Replenishment Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Michaels Stores.

Interview

applied online then called not to long after came in was told what the job entailed and if I was interested.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Michaels Stores (Middletown, RI).

Interview

Was contacted by phone after filling out an online application. Scheduled an interview for two days later, went in and was hired.

Interview Questions

• Wasn't asked a difficult question but was asked to work some very unpleasant hours.   1 Answer