Michaels Stores Replenishment Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Chino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (Chino, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call about a week later. Had an interview set up. Very simple interview. Basic questions about any experience. Mostly explained the hours of the job and if I was willing to work at those times. Got a call after the background check went through and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Michaels Stores

Replenishment Associate Interview

Interview

It was a very easy and friendly interview, it contained average questions why do you want the job, what days are you available, are you ok with working early mornings.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Replenishment Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Michaels Stores in September 2014.

Interview

I was transferred to my current store and the interview process was minimal. I wasn't asked much of anything except for what hours I was working at my old store. It was more about telling me how the current store was running, and about how their current replenishment team was doing.

Anonymous Employee in Branson, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (Branson, MO) in May 2012.

Interview

They ask three behavior based questions like tell me a time when a manager told you to do something that wasn't the correct procedure and how did you handle it. How do you handle a fast paced work environment.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I am the only one who can use my time card.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (Iowa City, IA) in March 2015.

Interview

Short and quick, basically told me what the job involved, less interview more making sure you knew what you were getting into. Took about 15 minutes she asked me 2-3 questions and the rest was telling me job duties.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time I had a good shopping experience.   1 Answer

Replenishment Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Michaels Stores.

Interview

I applied on line and was called two weeks later. The Interview was very short. I was asked what I liked to do. Why did I want to work there. I was told about the job and what I would be doing. I asked a couple of questions. That was it.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell us about yourself?   1 Answer

I could not worked the hours they wanted.

Replenishment Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Michaels Stores.

Interview

applied online then called not to long after came in was told what the job entailed and if I was interested.

Replenishment Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Michaels Stores in April 2011.

Interview

got a call, got an interview, few simple questions like what my strengths and weaknesses, it was the easiest interview ever. they are fine with you having no experience, it was a good first job I guess

Interview Questions

• There wasn't really anything unexpected or difficult, it was very straight foward   Answer Question

Negotiation

no. I started at 8.00 an hour

Replenishment Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orleans, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (Orleans, ON (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online and got a call for an interview 4 days later to be held 2 days later. Front end supervisor and replenishment associate both interviewed me at the same time and was fairly laid back. The only issue I've had personally was that they overplayed their "We'll contact you if you're selected." line.

Interview Questions

• How would you react if you ever disagreed with a manager?   Answer Question

Replenishment Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Michaels Stores in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online and about 2 days later I went in with my resume and handed it to the manager. Got a call about a week later to come in for the interview. He explained the position and didn't really ask me any questions at all. Just asked if I'd be able to move/lift heavy boxes and if I'm ok with getting sweaty.